EDITION 60 - has the panel under control
60 years ago, Striebig AG started the industrial production of their STRIEBIG vertical panel saws. For the anniversary, we have developed the STRIEBIG EDITION 60 for you.
The integrated panel lowering device allows the ergonomic and smooth cutting of panels by one person only. The comprehensive standard equipment and the proverbial STRIEBIG accuracy guarantee short processing times and a safe, hand-guided workflow.
Highlights of the STRIEBIG EDITION 60
Function and technology optimally combined
1-person operation and smooth finished cut thanks to panel lowering device. There is no need to turn the panel and the cut strips can be directly divided vertically.
Strong and compact panel lowering device (PAV)
The integrated panel lowering device of the EDITION 60 comprises two panel lowering units. It can be used for panel materials up to 3000 × 2150 mm and up to 160 kg (80 kg/PA unit).
With an additional panel lowering unit (optional), panels up to 5000x2150mm and weight up to 240kg (80kg/PA unit) can be processed.
Extensive equipment package
The comprehensive equipment package of the EDITION 60 ensures efficient cutting.
- Wooden support wall TRK1 with integrated small parts support made of wood
- Panel lowering device (PAV) with two panel lowering units
- Pneumatic clamping of the motor carriage
- Pneumatically braked support rollers
- Digital measuring system DMS-Y, incl. fine adjustment
- Digital measuring system DMS-X, incl. fine adjustment
- Laser-supported display of the horizontal cut
Clear push-button control for easy operation
The EDITION 60 is operated by means of a clear push-button control. The panel lowering device can be moved quickly and precisely by means of 2-hand control.
The LED lights on the panel lowering units guide the operator safely through the sawing process.
Hand-guided cutting combined with intelligent panel lowering unit
The EDITION 60 impresses with its extensive standard equipment. The added value of this STRIEBIG woodworking machine is clear and makes convenient panel cutting possible.
Comprehensive standard equipment
- Self-supporting, torsion-resistant, welded frame with framework bracing on four solid machine feet
- Automatically yielding wooden support wall TRK1 with integrated small parts support made of wood
- Panel lowering device (PAV) with 2 panel lowering units, for panel materials with a maximum weight of 160kg (per PA unit 80kg)
- Length stop profile above centre support to cut point zero
- Continuous length stop profile, above roller support with longitudinal stop
- Precise 17-fold roller support, pneumatically braked
- Swivelling centre support over the entire length, aluminium support grid with plastic supports
- Device for wall assembly
- Aluminium small parts support (1 pair), individually usable
Saw beam and saw unit
- Stable, durable saw bar with double locking mechanism
- Robustly mounted motor carriage for high cutting precision
- Pneumatic clamping of the motor carriage
- Powerful, high-torque saw motor 5.5 kW (7.5 HP)
- Integrated, powerful TRK dust extraction for external extraction system
- Supersilent sound insulation
- Electromagnetic motor brake
- Document holder
- Clear push-button control for easy operation
- Positioning of the panel lowering device with 2 hand control
- Operator guidance by status lights indication on the panel lowering units
- Operating hours counter
- Program cam set for recurring mass
- Laser-supported horizontal cut
- Digital measuring system DMS-Y, incl. motorised fine adjustment
- Digital measuring system DMS-X, incl. manual fine adjustment,
assembly selectable, above centre support or roller support
|Weight of the saw||ca 1.300 kg|
|Cutting depth||80 mm|
|Saw motor power||5,5 kW (7,5 HP)|
|Saw blade diameter||300 mm|
|Saw blade bore||30 mm *1|
|Emission sound pressure level at the workplace LpA||83 dB *2|
|Saw blade speed||4800 U/min|
|Panel lowering device (PAV)||2 PA units
(opt. 3rd PA unit)
|Max. panel weight per PA unit||80 kg|
|Max. panel thickness in clamping unit||60 mm|
|Feed rate of PAV under load||5 m/min|
|Feed rate of PAV without load||10 m/min|
|1 extraction connection||ø 140 mm|
|Compressed air connection||6-10 bar|
|Mains connection||3 x 400 V / 50 Hz|
*1 with two side bores ∅ 9 mm, radius 30 mm
*2 Measurement standards and emission values according to EN 1870-14, measurement uncertainty allowance K = 4 dB (A).
(All data refer to EDITION 60 Type 6224.)
For all machines:
Powerful TRK dust extraction significantly below 2 mg/m3. The system used must have an extraction performance of 20 m/s in order to meet the TRK specifications. (Vacuum approx. 1400 Pa. / COMPACT approx. 1470 Pa) at the connector in order to meet the TRK specifications.
Permissible ambient temperature min: + 5 °C / max. + 40 °Celsius
Relative humidity: 19 - 95% without condensation
In case of mains fluctuations greater than +/- 10% of the nominal voltage, a voltage stabiliser must be installed at the place of use.
The technical specifications are approximate values.
We reserve the right to make changes due to further developments.
Dimentions in mm
* L = Total length of the machine incl. control cabinet
Cutting range in mm
with 2 PA units
|with 3 PA units||5000||2150||2100|
Configure STRIEBIG EDITION 60
Simple, online and individually tailored to your needs: Configure your very own STRIEBIG EDITION 60.